Steder Group B.V. was founded in 1981 as Karl Steder Rotterdam B.V., a shipping agent and sugar exporter located right in the middle of the Rotterdam Port Area. End eighties and early nineties Karl Steder Rotterdam B.V. merged with Andreas Hansen B.V. and Husson Huijsman Shipping B.V., both reputable companies specialized in the field of shipping and logistics.
In the course of two decades more companies have been incorporated into the group where in 2007 all companies have been transformed into Steder Group B.V., this in order to add cohesion to all activities it comprises.
Steder Group’s success and growth in the logistic market is a result of the spirit of enterprising and pioneering work in Europe and the entire World.
The group is ever expanding into new markets and further affiliates with companies engaged in our field of global activities.
- 1978 – Establishment Dutch Forwarding Agent Husson Huijsman Shipping B.V.
- 1981 – Establishment of Karl Steder Rotterdam B.V.
- 1985 – Aquisition of Andreas Hansen B.V.
- 1989 – Aquistion of Husson Huijsman Shipping B.V. by Karl Steder Rotterdam B.V.
- 1998 – Aquistion of Wondergem Warehousing & Container Depot and Wondergem Holding
- 2001 – Aquistion of Carebeka B.V.
- 2001 – Establishment of Robchart B.V.
- 2007 – All companies fused to Steder Group B.V. (Husson Huijsman Shipping, Husson Huijsman Agencies, Andreas Hansen, Linterman Shipping, Balt-Dutch Shipping Agencies and Steder Logistics)
- 2009 – Fusion of Wondergem Warehousing, Container Depot and Holding in Wondergem Holding B.V.
- 2008 – Opening office Antwerp
- 2011 – Opening office Djibouti
- 2012 – Opening office Dubai
- 2013 – Opening office Constanta
- 2016 – Opening office Amsterdam
- 2016 – Opening office Glasgow and Aberdeen
- 2016 – Aquisition of Robchart B.V. by Steder Group B.V.
- 2017 – Opening office Singapore