Customs house brokerage
Steder Group’s mission is to support our customers as much as possible in the logistics process. And because logistics is not just transportation, we also provide full customs documentation.
Each country operates under a different set of rules and regulations regarding the transfer of goods entering or leaving their borders. Customs regulations and laws about import and export are constantly changing, that’s why it’s important to keep a very close eye on these developments.
Steder Group has its own customs brokerage department to stay informed of all rules and regulations so we can ensure that the process of shipping goods can be streamlined as much as possible.
Benefits for your Company
- A Customs House Brokerage team with knowlegde about all rules and regulations
- Newest digital technology
- Streamline the process of shipping goods.
- We deal with the customs agencies and governments to ensure the correct procedures will be followed.
- AEO-Certified. For customs officials, Steder Group is a reliable partner.
As Steder Group we have the status of Authorized Economic Operator (AEO). This is an accredition granted to businesses that comply with strict customs criteria to demonstrate consistent quality, compliance and trustworthiness in the international supply chain.